The Bees Awards invite you to Submit Your Entries and get recognition for your work!
- 3 points for Strategy
Respects and proves clear understanding of the challenge. Provides an efficient and interesting way to respond.
- 3 points for Creativity
Demonstrates innovation, originality, or great elegance in the entry or the campaign.
- 3 points for Fabulous Results
Brings quantitative results (ex: increase of 10% of sales, decrease of customers' complaints by 15%, has 10,000 registrations, etc.) or qualitative results (ex: customers comments, new partnerships, new products, etc).
- 1 point for “Royal Jelly"
Ability to inspire the profession and of exceptional quality.
- Jury proclaims one winner per category (ex aequo are allowed).
- Jury reserves the right to grant an entry with the mention of “Royal Jelly” for exceptional and inspiring quality for the profession.
- Jury reserves the right not to grant any award in any category where the highest standard of best practice is not received.
- Jury reserves the right to change an entry category or to consider an entry extract.
- Entry must be real from a real campaign for a real client (except: Theory & Student categories) and must have taken place between January 1, 2011 and April 16, 2012.
- Entry is NOT limited to the US market. Any consultant or agency around the world can enter.
- Entry must be in English or have an English translation joined.
- Each entry regular charge is $300. An entry is one piece in one category. The same entry in 2 different categories will be charged at $600 (2 x $300).
- The entry charge will increase as follow:
- $200 until Feb 28, 2012;
- $300 from Feb 29, 2012 until the Deadline of Entry.
- The student entry charge is $25.
- The Deadline of Entry is April 16, 2012 at end of day, midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time).
- Applicants will need to certify that they own the rights to entries or have their client's permission to submit the entry. Once the client agrees to submit the entry to the Bees Awards, they will allow the results to be verified.
- Potential winning entries might have results verified prior or after announcement.
- All entry costs are non-refundable.
- All entry material should be digital. All traveling, shipping, printing and filing costs will be at applicant's charge.
- All entries, except nominees and winners and published case studies, will be kept confidential.
- Organizing committee reserves the right to refuse entries based on lack of completion, clarity or quality that meet basic professional standards.
- All entries must be completed and paid in full by April 16, 2012 at midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time).
- Winners will be announced on May 24, 2012.
Should you have any questions, please write at email@example.com.